Attend Events & Job Fairs
Clarion University Events (Hosted on campus by the Center for Career and Professional Development)
- Job and Career Opportunities Fair - September 28, 2017
Recruit and interview for jobs, internships, graduate programs, military programs, civic/global service.
- Health Careers Fair - February 23, 2018 (Clarion campus, Clarion, PA)
- Healthcare Professionals Recruitment Fair - March 23, 2018 (Clarion University Venango Campus, Oil City, PA)
Consortia Events (Held off-campus, sponsored by the consortia/association in which we are a member)
- WestPACS Collegiate Job and Internship Fair - October 11, 2017
Recruit for your business, industry, and government positions
- AAEE Education Job Fair - October 26, 2017
Recruit for certified teachers, speech language pathologists, therapists, school counselors, librarians and administrators.
- SciMathTech Interview Day - November 10, 2017
Recruit for Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Geology, Information Systems and Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and various related sub--disciplines within these fields.
- WestPACS Collegiate Job and Internship Fair - March 14 , 2018
Recruit for business, industry, and government positions
- PERC Education Job Fair - March 28, 2018
The PERC education job fair is a well-respected regional and national recruitment event. Recruit for certified teachers, speech language pathologists, therapists, school counselors, librarians and administrators.
Other PASSHE School Events (open to Clarion students and alumni)
- IUP Accounting & Finance Career Day - September 20, 2017
- IUP Career Expo and Graduate School Fair - September 27, 2017
2017 – 2018 Employer Sponsorship Opportunities
New opportunities to increase your brand recognition at Clarion University! Expand your organizations visibility with CU students, alumni, faculty and staff, and support the Center for Career and Professional Development's efforts to provide quality services by becoming a sponsor. The "sponsorship opportunities" document provides you three ways that your organization can partner with our office and gain exceptional promotional value.
To discuss a sponsorship level, please contact Bill Bailey, Director, Center for Career and Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org; 814-393-2323; 419 Becht Hall, 840 Wood Street, Clarion, PA 16214-1232.