Whether you are a job seeker, an employer, or you want to reconnect with Clarion and our students to help them meet their career goals, the Center for Career and Professional Development is eager to assist you.
Explore the resources and opportunities noted below to learn more!
hire a golden eagle
- Job/Internship Posting Service
- Information Table or Session
- Campus Interviews (Live or Virtual)
- Resume Collection
- Networking Events
- Academic Cluster Interview Days
- Career, Job or Internship Fairs
- Phone: 814-393-2323
- General Questions: email@example.com
- Resume Review: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employers: email@example.com
- CU Mentor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Connections: email@example.com
- Appointments in-person, by phone or virtually
- Office Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, M-F
Join our network of volunteer presenters and panelists to help advance the students'
professional development. Alumni presenters represent a wide variety of occupations
and levels of experience. They help students explore career options and give insight
into the workplace. Presenters provide information and advice through classroom presentations,
professional development seminars, panel discussions and networking events.
Contact Bill Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND RESOURCES FOR ALUMNI
To reacquaint you with our services and resources view this Narrated Orientation to the Center for Career and Professional Development.
Center for Career and Professional Development
419 Becht Hall
840 Wood St., Clarion, PA 16214-1232
GPS address: 909 E. Wood St., Clarion, PA 16214