The Center for Career and Professional Development is a centralized office serving all Clarion University students and alumni. Our mission is to inform and empower students and alumni by linking them with resources and opportunities so they can develop and achieve their career goals.
We collaborate with academic departments, student organizations and other university offices to provide a learning environment where students can acquire the knowledge, skills, and experiences required to successfully transition to employment or graduate education.
We create and maintain partnerships with employers and community agencies to develop internships and employment opportunities for students and alumni.
More details at clarion.edu/careerevents
- Sept. 20 - Speed Sessions
- Oct. 9 - WestPACS Job & Internship Fair
- Nov. 1 - Healthcare Professions Recruitment Fair
- Nov. 15 - Health & Human Services Job/Internship Fair
- Feb. TBA - Professional Development Day
- Mar. 11 - WestPACS Job & Internship Fair
- Mar. TBA - Academic Major and Minor Fair
- Mar. 25 - PERC Education Job Fair
Email your questions to:
Center for Career and professional development
Office location: 419 Becht Hall
Mailing address: 840 Wood St., Clarion, PA 16214
GPS address: 909 E. Wood St., Clarion, PA 16214
Office location: 202 Montgomery Hall
Mailing address: 1801 West First Street, Oil City, PA 16301
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
|Mr. William Bailey, M.A.
Ms. Diana Brush, M.A.
Ms. Erin Lewis, M.Ed.
Mr. Josh Domitrovich, M.B.A.
Ms. Lisa Deemer
Mr. Mark Conrad, M.S.
Coordinator for Career Mentoring and Internships
Coordinator for Career Services, Venango Campus