**(Only for current faculty of Clarion University)
If you wish to have Respondus installed at your office please contact the helpdesk at extension x2640 or firstname.lastname@example.org . A technician will be in touch to coordinate the installation.
Faculty Home Use Installations:
Responsus Downloads: (Note: Your Clarion username & password are required - See instructions)
* Note: When prompted for "Personality" select "Desire2Learn".
** Note: Please Do NOT try to download "Respondus" from the Respondus website since the activation passwords are different and the ones above will not work with "Respondus" downloaded from their website.
Respondus Support Links:
System Requirements for Respondus 4.0:
- Operating System - Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Memory - 32 MB RAM minimum
- Hard Disk Space - 10 MB of free hard disk space for program files
- Monitor - 1024x768 or 1280x720 minimum resolution
- Download Time - The file size is approximately 10 MB.
**Apple Macintosh users can run Respondus using Windows emulation software such as Microsoft's Virtual PC.
Clarion University offers this software as a convenience for home use and cannot guarantee suitability of this product with your home system nor provide technical support on its installation or use. If you have any questions regarding this product or its installation, please refer Respondus Support.