Office 2013 PowerPoint
PowerPoint 2013 – "What's New"
- Presenter View - See your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide.
- Merge shapes - You can create new shapes in your presentation by merging more common ones.
- Presenter Tools - New tools show for the presenter in the lower left corner of a slide in Slideshow View. Click the magnifying glass to zoom in on part of a slide. Click See all slides to show thumbnails of slices and click the thumbnail of the slide you want to jump to.
- Eyedropper tool - Get an exact match to the colors you want by using the eyedropper tool.
- Smart Guides - These nifty little tools appear automatically when you try to align objects, so that your alignment is accurate.
- Comments Pane - By using the Comments Pane, you can get easy access to the comments of other users and reply to them.
- Motion Path Improvements - When you create a motion path, PowerPoint 2013 shows you a 'ghost' display of where your object will end up.
- Themes & Schemes - PowerPoint 2013 has had tons more themes and variations added to its design arsenal.
- Improved video and audio support - PowerPoint 2013 now supports more multimedia formats, including
mpeg 4 (*.mp4)
- Widescreen Friendly - A new, 16.9 layout is now available
(The below items requires valid credentials to download. See secure download instructions.)