Office 2013 Excel
Excel 2013 – "What's New"
- Quick Analysis - Quick Analysis formatting lets you convert your data into a chart or table with formatting in two steps or less.
- Own Window - To assist when working with several workbooks at the same time, each workbook is displayed in its own window.
- Chart Elements - Select a chart and click the Chart Elements button on the top right corner to select elements that can add more value to the chart such as Data Table, Error Bars, Timeline, Titles and more.
- Data Labels - On the chart are now richer with more formatting flexibility.
- Animation - When making changes to the source of your chart data, the changes to the chart are animated which allows you to see how the changes have affected it
- Chart Formatting - Is easy with the 3 new chart buttons which allows you to pick and preview your changes.
- Chart Recommendations - If you need to insert a chart, the Recommended Charts button allows you to preview charts before you select one that is most suitable for you.
- Flash Fill - FlashFill lets users copy and paste data sets from a browser without incorrect formatting from the transition.
(The below items requires valid credentials to download. See secure download instructions.)