Microsoft Office 2013 (PCs)
Microsoft Office 2013 has become the new (MS Office Suite) campus software standard.
The functionality of Office 2013 remains nearly identical to Office 2010 but with
small changes and improvements.
New Features in Office 2013
- Recent sidebar - Open frequently used and last used documents from the Recent sidebar
- The Ribbon - you can show or hide it
- Paste with Live Preview - Preview how pasted contents will look by hovering over the various options on the contextual menu
- Getting Started - When creating a new document, instead of just viewing a blank page, you can now choose from several templates. You can also browse from additional templates if you are connected to the Internet
- Improved Picture-Editing Tools - There are many new ways to edit pictures and images
- Insert Screen Shots - Take a screen shot or screen clipping, and add it to documents
- Improved SmartArt - Add SmartArt that uses photographs
- Other Tools - New picture editing tools refines the brightness, contrast, or sharpness of a picture; add artistic effects and control cropping and compression
** Training Registration: Faculty & Staff only