Computing services test scoring
Computing Services provides a test scoring service using an NCS Person OpScan scanner that requires a special form.
- Computing Services, Room G-13, Still Hall
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4 pm
- Tests can be signed in by a student, secretary, or an instructor
- Under normal conditions, there is a 5-minute wait or you may pick them up at a later time
- Tests are graded first come, first served basis
- Are 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Come in a package of 500 which can be obtained from the Receiving department
- 100 questions per sheet
- 5-responses per question
- Have the Instructor's name written at the top along with the course name and section number
- Must use a #2 pencil - ink or colored pencils will NOT read
- There can ONLY be one answer per question. If there are two answers, a second key will be required and the test ran through a second time
- Keep the scan sheets in good condition. Do not fold, bend, or hole-punch the sheets or allow them become warped.
- Click here for an example of the Key
- Use a #2 pencil ONLY
- Write your name at the top
- Bubble in the letters that correspond with your name
- Do NOT write or bubble in your Social Security number. Use your identification number (if given one) and mark the corresponding boxes
- Erase mistakes thoroughly
- Do not make an stray marks on the test form.
- Do not fold, bend, or hole-punch the sheets
There are (4) different reports that you will receive with each test
Alpha Report - students are put in Alphabetical order by their last name along with their score
Item Analysis - allows you to analyze each question for its difficulty
- Scoring - will show the student's actual score, standard test score, and the percentile rank
- Test Scan Data - shows exactly what each student answered for each question
- Each report will display the instructor's name and course at the top.