Note: Below steps assume you have already saved the image (CCC-e-Signature.jpg) to your local computer "Picture" folder for easy reference.
- Open Outlook 2013
- Create a new e-mail
- Select "Signature" icon from the tool bar at top of Outlook, new message
- Select "Signatures..."
- If you already have an existing signature you would place your cursor in the location just after your last line in your signature and click the add picture icon button (see below) to add your picture after your signature information.
- After you click the 'add picture' button you browse to your "Picture" folder and select the "CCC-e-signature.jpg" file and add it.
- Click "OK" and now the image has been added to your signature in Outlook.
To create your signature, follow these steps.
- Launch Outlook.
- Click Outlook on the menu and select Preferences.
- Open Signatures.
- Click on the plus sign [+] on the bottom left corner.
- Double-click Untitled to rename it, for example,to My Signature.
- Click to check the box next to "My Signature". See Picture 1.
- On the right hand side, type your signature. You can format your signature by clicking on the Format menu and then choosing Text, Font and so on.
- Once you are done, click the Default Signatures button (See Picture 1) if you wish to make the signature you just created to be your default signature.
- In the window, select your email account.
- In the Default Signature click on the drop down arrow (See Picture 2) and select "My Signature" or the name of the signature you have created in step 5.
- Click OK.
- Close the Signature window.
To add a picture to your signature, follow these steps:
- Open Word and create your signature with the picture.
- Press Command A to highlight your signature and then press Command C to copy it.
- Open Outlook.
- Click Outlook then Preferences.
- Open Signature.
- Select your signature name.
- On the left hand side, press Command V to paste your signature.