Clarion University Student E-mail service
Trouble with logging into SkyDrive please check out our SkyDrive Website
WHAT IS EAGLE MAIL?
Eagle Mail is the Clarion University student e-mail service. Please review the Eagle Mail Overview page for a complete overview of the service.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Here are the "Quick Start" steps for accessing your Eagle Mail account for the first time:
- Locate your Eagle Mail e-mail address and your initial Eagle Mail password from your blue Computer Account Information letter. Note: Your student e-mail address is FirstInitial.MiddleInitial.Lastname@eagle.clarion.edu. For example, J.Q.User@eagle.clarion.edu. A numeric suffix is added to the end of the last name if there are identical names. Your Eagle Mail e-mail address and initial password are mailed to you upon your enrollment at the university.
- Select the "Login to Eagle Mail" link at the top of this page.
- At the WindowsLive ID prompt, enter your Eagle Mail address from step 1 (F.M.Lastname@eagle.clarion.edu). In the Password: prompt, enter your initial Eagle Mail password from step 1. Note: The password is case sensitive; enter it exactly as it appears in the letter. Your eagle mail address is not case sensitive.
- Follow the prompts and enter the requested information (assign a new password, select a secret question, etc.) Submit the form.
- You will be prompted to log in again; Select the WindowsLive button, enter your Eagle Mail Address and the password you created in Step 4.
- Set your time zone to Eastern Time. Select OK.
- That's it -- you'll be placed directly into your E-mail Account.
Would you like more detailed, step by step directions including screen shots? Please view the full Getting Started Guide.