1. Don't be afraid to start school again. You can do it. Whatever your aspirations are, just step out and take that leap of faith.
2. Carefully plan everything out ahead of time. Figure out your calendar and due dates for the entire semester. Print them out and post them next to your computer.
3. Manage your time carefully. Be creative and look for small pockets in which you can be productive.
4. Once you have set your plan for success, get to work on it and live in the moment. Resist the temptation to worry about everything.
5. Remember that you will get through this. You can live through anything for a semester!