Career Connections

Text Alert

Get Connected


Welcome Harrisburg Area Community College
  Transfer Students

The General Education Guideline maps out the courses that will transfer into Clarion's general education requirements.  Some majors have specific requirements (List of Majors), see Clarion's Undergraduate Catalog for your specific program.

Areas with Developed Transfer Guides

The following transfer guides have been established by Clarion and HACC:
College of Arts & Sciences
College of Business Administration


  • If your academic major is not listed above, you can still easily transfer to Clarion.  Contact a transfer counselor at HACC or Clarion (800-672-7171 Selection 1) for more information.

    PA TRAC (PA Transfer and Articulation Center) will provide you with a comprehensive list of courses and how they transfer to Clarion.

Connect with the HACC web site for additional information.