Career Connections

Text Alert

Get Connected

Study Abroad Students

Please contact the Office of Financial Aid well in advance of your semester or year abroad. Often, the increased expenses of such an experience allow us to make an adjustment in your financial aid. Your first step should be to coordinate your travel plans with the Office of International Programs and with your College's Dean's Office. Once you have an approval to study abroad, an idea of the costs involved, and are certain of the semester/s when you will travel, bring a copy of your study abroad approval to the Director of Financial Aid, 104 Egbert Hall to discuss your financial aid options.

Please be aware that not all study abroad programs qualify for federal and state financial aid. Clarion's ISEP program allows you to pay Clarion University costs while maintaining eligibility for federal and state financial aid. Other programs may require that you obtain an alternative, or private loan to finance your studies.

Private Loans