The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree builds upon the knowledge of registered nurses and continues their education online. The program aims to provide educational experiences designed to promote scientific inquiry, creative thinking, critical judgment and personal development.
Clarion University's RN-BSN program integrates liberal arts with career education. This establishes the basis for a variety of BSN learning activities that focus on professional nursing practice.
In addition, the RN-BSN program at Clarion University provides a foundation for graduate education at the master's and doctoral levels. Clarion University accepts transfer credits from other accredited colleges and universities.
The RN-BSN program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
The following links provide more information to those seeking a Bachelor of Nursing degree:
- RN-BSN FAQ
- RN-BSN Checksheet
- Curriculum (full-time curriculum plan for the RN-BSN program)
- RN-BSN Admissions Process and Requirements Policy and Procedure
- Admissions as a Pre-BSN Student Policy
- Technical Requirements: Online Nursing Program (This document directs the student to system requirements for the online learner.)
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- CLEP and CLEF (This document explains how to obtain credit through credit for life experience testing for general education courses. It also explains how to request credit for life experience for nursing courses.)
- RN-BSN Handbook (All students are required to review the handbook.)