Starting last week and continuing for the next few months, you will notice increased visibility for Clarion University in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. A concentrated media push has begun with an initial emphasis on our education program – with the "Confident in Our Commitment to Education" campaign – and will be followed by advertising for our health, business and science programs.
Look for Clarion on:
- Billboards – We will have "Confident in Our Commitment to Education" billboard placement in 12 locations over the course of 12 weeks in the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas. These will include digital as well as traditional boards. Some will be included in routes to and from the airport; others will be located near feeder high schools. The campaign began March 24. Click here to view one of the billboards.
- Newspaper ads – Full-page "Confident in Our Commitment to Education" newspaper ads appeared March 23 and March 24 in the Pittsburgh Tribune Review. Click here to view the newspaper ad.
- Movie theaters – Clarion TV ads – featuring education, health, business and science – will be seen on 192 screens, including in key admission markets, such as Erie.
- Pittsburgh Airport – Through mid-April (began last fall), a digital ad is strategically placed in the arrival, departure and baggage claim areas at the airport. Click here to view the digital ad.
- Radio – Through mid-April (began in early February), we are on radio stations in Pittsburgh, Butler, Johnstown, Altoona and Youngstown/Ohio. We are also partnering with FAN 97.1 as part of Dan Zangrilli's (Class of 2007) pre-Pirates radio show throughout the Pirates season -- all the way to the World Series, if the Buccos go that far!