Macintosh OS X
- Open PowerPoint
- Open the presentation to be converted (File>Open)
- On the File menu, click MAKE MOVIE.
- Name your movie and select where you want to save it.
- Click on the MOVIE OPTIONS button to adjust the size and quality of the movie and determine the media settings.
- To add a soundtrack to your movie, in the Background soundtrack pop up menu, click Select soundtrack.
- To add credits for the movie, click Credits, and then enter the appropriate information. Click Back if you want to return to the Movie Options box, or click OK.
- Click Save.
To convert a PowerPoint presentation on a Windows computer, you will need additional software, such as Camtasia.
Camtasia must first be installed on your computer.