Reserve space in the Student Recreation Center for your next student event! A list of spaces in the SRC that are available for use is near the bottom of this page.
Space request information for student groups:
- Student groups can reserve space in the Student Recreation Center by completing an online Space Request Form.
- Check to see if the SRC space that you want is available on your preferred date by visiting www.clarion.edu/eventscalendar.
- Click on Locations under Master Calendar (in upper left of screen). Go to Space Quick Search (gray box on right) and select your preferred date on the calendar.
- Click on Recreation Center on the list of available campus spaces. A schedule will show the SRC rooms that are available on your preferred date.
- Click on My Request under Master Calendar and log on with your Clarion username and password.
- Complete the online Space Request Form and submit. You will receive an e-mail notification that your request has been received by the Office of Conferences and Events.
Areas available for rent:
- Multi-purpose courts: There are three full-size basketball courts available for rent. You may rent one, two, or all three. The courts can be used for tennis, volleyball, soccer, hockey, basketball, relay races, dodgeball, whiffleball, kickball, football, tug of war, etc. Several bleachers are available for spectator seating; electronic scoreboards and a microphone are available, if needed.
- Climbing wall with 7 belay stations: The climbing wall rate is very reasonable. There is no charge for parents who accompany children participating in the activities. A parent/guardian must be present in the building and have direct supervision for groups where children ages 17 or under are involved.
- Party/Rec room: A meeting room is available for birthday parties where cake and ice cream may be served. Ping pong, air hockey, Wii games, fuze ball and mini basketball are also available for use.
- Aerobics/multipurpose dance room: This space has a wooden floor and CD/DVD player.