To view the financial aid you are receiving, log onto your MyClarion account.
MyClarion is the student information system for Clarion University. Students, faculty and staff utilize MyClarion for registration, grades, financial aid, billing and many other services. Here’s a quick reference guide for using MyClarion to access Financial Aid information.
- Go to www.clarion.edu/myclarion and select “Login.”
- Next, click the Student Center link.
- In Student Center, scroll to the "Finances" area.
- Select View Financial Aid.
- Select the appropriate Aid Year (ex. Aid year 2013-14).
- A summary of your financial aid will be displayed. You can view your aid awards for the year or by specific term (summer/fall/spring).