Smart Classrooms are electronically enhanced lecture classrooms. These rooms create new opportunities in teaching and learning by integrating computer, multimedia and network technology. While efforts are made to standardize equipment in the SMART classrooms, each room is unique.
Most SMART classrooms are equipped with the following:
- Instructor station installed with a PC or Macintosh computer
- High resolution LCD video projector for computer and video display
- Smartboard or projection screen
- VCR, document camera, and audio system
- Connectivity to the university network
- Commonly used software
- Connections for guest laptops
Please refer to the individual SMART classrooms or the resources page for specific information and Quick Start Guides.