Career Connections

Text Alert

Get Connected

Housing Requirement

Effective Fall 2013 for all incoming undergraduate students:

Students who meet the following criteria are required to live in university-affiliated housing for their first four semesters of enrollment: (university housing options are the traditional halls, suites or Reinhard Villages.)

  • First-time-in-college students
  • Transfer students (who have earned less than 24 credits at a previous institution) who are enrolled full time


  • First-time-in-college students or transfers who are living with a parent or guardian at their permanent address within a 30-mile radius of Clarion.
  • Married students.
  • Students over the age of 21.
  • Part-time students.
  • Single parents.
  • Military veterans who have been honorably discharged.