Program Goal: To prepare graduates with demonstrated competencies in the cognitive (knowledge) psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains of respiratory care practice as preformed by advanced level respiratory therapists.
Upon completion of the program the graduate should demonstrate the following:
1. The ability to comprehend, apply and evaluate clinical information relevant to their roles as advanced-level respiratory care practitioners
2. The technical proficiency in all skills necessary to fulfill their roles as advanced-level respiratory care practitioners
3. Professional behavior consistent with employer expectations as advanced-level respiratory care practitioners.
1. Students will communicate in a concise manner in the health care setting relating appropriate and complete information.
2. Students will be able to apply comprehensive knowledge of respiratory care practices in response to clinical situations.
3. Students will demonstrate concern for the dignity and welfare of patients and other members of the health care team.