Frequently Asked Questions
- How much is charged for printing?
- How do I open an Eagle Dollars Account for printing?
- Can I pay for printing with coins or bills?
- I added money to my Eagle Dollars account, but now it's not there?
- How do I get a refund of unused Eagle Dollars if I withdraw or graduate?
- How can I check my balance?
- What if I lose my ID? Will someone else be able to use my money?
- Are there advantages to this system?
- How do I use the system?
- My print job has errors or didn't finish completely. What do I do?
- Can I send more than one print job at a time to the Print Release Station?
- What if I don't want to print this job?
Note: For more information concerning the Eagle Dollars, please visit: ID Office’s web site by clicking here
- Single-sided (simplex) Black/White: 5 cents per sheet
- Double-sided (duplex) Black/White: 8** cents per sheet (** Additional duplex costs apply for Coin-Op (cash) transactions; 10 cent minimum fee per print job; see Coin-Op section below). Duplex available in Carlson Library, Level 1; Becker Lab; Music Technology Lab.
- Color Printing 50 cents per sheet
- Please review the Eagle Dollars web site from the ID Card Office.
- Please email Di Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, of the Student Operations Center, if you encounter this problem.
- If you do NOT want your print job, leave it alone. The Print Release Station will automatically delete the print job in the queue after two hours and will not charge you for it.
- For step-by-step instructions, see Printing Instructions
- Refunds must be requested in writing at the ID office, 236 Egbert Hall, within 30 days of withdrawal or graduation.
** Important Coin Op (Cash) Notes:
- Duplex Fees for Coin-Op (Cash) Print Jobs ROUND-Up to the next nickel
- Coin Op machines DO NOT accept pennies
- Yes. Coin boxes that accept coins and bills, including the new dollar coins are available at the below location:
- Clarion Campus
Carlson Library on Level A
- Venango Campus
- Clarion Campus
- Balances will be listed on each receipt. They can also be checked in Room 236, Egbert Hall.
- Ask lab personnel for assistance.
- Yes, therefore, students should immediately report lost ID cards to the ID office in Egbert Hall, so the ID can be invalidated. Replacement IDs are available at the ID office Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at a cost of $15.
- The Uniprint system automatically places your file in a print queue which eliminates duplicate jobs from being sent to the printer.
- Your files are printed in the order that you release them, not in the order that you sent them to the printer. Any files not released for printing are automatically be deleted after two hours.
- Since you initiate your print job when your file is released to the printer, no one can walk off with your paper or see information that you want to keep private.
- By logging onto the computer (Windows PCs only), all print jobs are automatically tied to your unique student iClarion account making them easy to identify and print.