FWS-CS: Selection Process
- The Career Development Center coordinates the application and hiring process for this employment program.
- The office of Student Financial Services verifies the eligibility of students prior to application at the Career Development Center.
- Eligible students obtain applications at the Career Development Center.
- A listing of position vacancies is posted on Career Connections.
- The Career Development Center forwards the applications to the agencies. Do not contact the agencies directly.
- Agencies screen applications and develop a pool of candidates to be contacted for a personal or telephone interview.
- The Career Development Center contacts the candidate to offer employment.
- Selected students are required to complete an on-campus orientation and hiring paperwork prior to starting employment.