MyClarion Training - Academic Advising (Degree Audit)
MyClarion Academic Advising provides faculty with degree audit reports and "What If" scenarios for their advisees.
The webinar and reference guides are recommended for all faculty. The approximate length of the webinar is 13 minutes. Department-by-department training was completed during the Fall 2011 semester.
Before You Begin
Note: Some items below are limited to Clarion faculty and staff. For items marked "authentication required", please enter your Clarion username in the format clarion\username For detailed instructions, please click here.
Review the MyClarion Terminology 101 guide.
- Complete the MyClarion Faculty Center Course
- Review the MyClarion Academic Advising (Degree Audit) reference guide (authentication required)
Academic Advising (Degree Audit) Recorded Webinar Access
* The recorded webinar will be displayed via Mediasite. If you encounter problems with the Mediasite player, please review the Mediasite troubleshooting guide
* You can view the video in "full screen" mode. Use the video playback controls at the bottom of the viewer. Select the help icon (?) within the viewer for more details.
* Click Here for the Webinar (enter you Clarion username and password at the Mediasite prompt). The length of this webinar is approx. 13 minutes.