The National Student Speech-Language Hearing Association is a professional organization. It prepares students in audiology, speech language pathology and speech and hearing science.
- Educates, prepares and increases opportunities for future leaders
- Provides professional practice in professional issues through leadership opportunities
- Promotes student interest and involvement in matters of concern to the profession
- Advances development and maintenance of professional standards through seminars and conventions
- Promotes the American Speech Language Hearing Association professional code of ethics
NSSLHA promotes community service and educational opportunities for its members. Some of our regular activities include:
- Extreme Community Makeover
- ALF "Kiddie Parade"
- Relay For Life
- March of Dimes
- Holiday parties for clients
- Annual spring seminar
- Fundraising for charities
For more information about NSSLHA go to http://jupiter.clarion.edu/~nsslha/.