What happened to the old iClarion Web for Students system?
Clarion University officially launched the new MyClarion student information system on 21-MAR-2011. MyClarion replaced the old iClarion / Web for Students system; iClarion/Web for Students is no longer available.
MyClarion provides a full range of on-line student system services to register for classes, view grades, view degree audits, view financial aid, view/pay bills, and access a variety of related services. Please see www.clarion.edu/myclarion for login details.
Clarion University Student Information System Upgrade FAQ Information, March 2011
What is changing?
• The iClarion Web for Students system is being replaced with a new system called MyClarion. The MyClarion Student Center is the new site that you use to register for classes, view grades, access financial aid and billing / payment information, and access various related services.
When is it changing?
• The MyClarion system was activated on 21-MAR-2011 Registration for the Fall and Summer 2011 semesters will occur in the new system beginning April 4.
How will I access the new system?
• MyClarion Student Center will be accessed via the web using the same Clarion username and password that you use today.
Where/when can I get more information about the new system?
• See www.clarion.edu/myclarion for login instructions and a variety of documentation on how to use the system.
Why are we changing?
• The iClarion Web for Student system served the university well for many years, but the product is no longer supported by the vendor. With MyClarion, we’re providing a new, industry-leading student information system.