MyClarion Training - Departmental Access to Enrollment and Records
This workshop covers Viewing Class Rosters, Enrolling Students, Viewing Unofficial Transcripts, Assigning Advisors, and Viewing Intstructor Schedules, Viewing Student Milestones and Groups.
This workshop is recommended for academic and administrative department users that perform student enrollments and work with student milestones and groups. The approximate length of this workshop is one hour.
Before You Begin
Note: Some items below are limited to Clarion faculty and staff. For items marked "authentication required", please enter your Clarion username in the format clarion\username For detailed instructions, please click here.
Review the MyClarion Terminology 101 guide.
- Complete the Introduction to Campus Solutions course.
- Review the Dept/ Access to Enrollment and Records guide (authentication required)
Recorded Webinar Access
* The recorded webinar will be displayed via Mediasite. If you encounter problems with the Mediasite player, please review the Mediasite troubleshooting guide
* You can view the video in "full screen" mode. Use the video playback controls at the bottom of the viewer. Select the help icon (?) within the viewer for more details.
* Click Here for the Webinar (enter you Clarion username and password at the Mediasite prompt). The length of this webinar is approx. 37 minutes.
- Review the recorded webinar and guide (see above)
- Register for a face-to-face workshop