Wednesday, May 1, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
Frank G. Pogue Student Center
405 Scotland Road
The Western PA Education Job Fair is for seniors, graduate students, and alumni who are seeking positions in the field of education, including teaching, coaching, speech pathology audiology, library science, information systems, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and school counseling. This event is sponsored by the career centers at five PASSHE institutions located in western Pennsylvania (California, Clarion, Edinboro, Indiana, and Slippery Rock.) The fair offers employers an opportunity to speak informally with candidates, distribute recruitment literature, and conduct individual interviews.
- To pre-register, contact the Center for Career Development at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania at (814) 732-2781.
- The job fair will be held from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- PASSHE Universities: Bloomsburg, CalU, Cheyney, Clarion, East Stroudsburg, Edinboro, Kutztown, IUP, Lock Haven, Mansfield, Millersville, Shippensburg, Slippery Rock, West Chester.
- This event is free for candidates from the PASSHE Universities.
- Non-Western PASSHE Universities:
- Walk-ins are welcome.
- For more information, please visit the event website at Edinboro.
- Attending school districts are listed on the Edinboro event webpage.
- ALL candidates are required to have resumes at the event. We recommend that you have hard copies of your resume to give to employers or drop off at their tables.
- Professional interview attire is required.
- For information on resume writing, interviewing, professional attire visit http://www.clarion.edu/10328/ or your respective career services office.
- Only candidates seeking employment will be allowed into the employer area. Guests must remain in the lobby.
- Parking permit information is posted under Site Information on this event website.
Schedule of Events
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Interview Sign-Up Period/Table Visitation
10:30a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Individual Interviews (15-30-minute appointments)
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch (on your own)
1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Individual Interviews (15-30-minute appointments)
- This event will be held at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. Directions can be found at www.edinboro.edu.
- Please check this website one week before the event for logistical updates.
Career Services Center