May 8, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
This event rotates between these PASSHE Universities: Clarion, IUP, Edinboro
- Employer Registration Information
- Candidate Registration Information
- Schedule of Events
- Site Information
- Contact Us
The Western PA Education Job Fair is for seniors, graduate students, and alumni who are seeking positions in the field of education, including teaching, coaching, speech pathology audiology, library science, information systems, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and school counseling. This event is sponsored by the career centers at these PASSHE institutions located in western Pennsylvania: Clarion, Edinboro, Indiana. The fair offers employers an opportunity to speak informally with candidates, distribute recruitment literature, and conduct individual interviews.
Employer Registration Information - Registration will open by January 2014
- To pre-register, (coming by January)
- The event hours are 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Meet & Greet will be held from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. during which you can pre-schedule interviews.
- Interviews will be held from 10:30 - 3:30 at your booth.
Candidate Registration Information - Pre-registration will open by April 2014
- PASSHE Universities: Bloomsburg, CalU, Cheyney, Clarion, East Stroudsburg, Edinboro, Kutztown, IUP, Lock Haven, Mansfield, Millersville, Shippensburg, Slippery Rock, West Chester.
- This event is free for candidates from the PASSHE Universities who pre-register by the designated deadline for the event.
- $10.00 walk-in fee. Cash only
- Non-Western PASSHE Universities:
- Fee: $10.00 (cash only) Walk-ins Only.
- Attending school districts and organizations are listed on the event webpage.
- ALL candidates are required to have resumes at the event. We recommend that you have hard copies of your resume to give to employers or drop off at their tables. Bring the number of resumes equivalent to the number of employer tables you plan to visit.
- Professional interview attire is required.
- For information on resume writing, interviewing, professional attire visit http://www.clarion.edu/10328/ or your respective career services office.
- Only candidates seeking employment will be allowed into the employer area. Guests must remain in the lobby.
- Parking permit information is posted under Site Information on this event website.
- Directions and Hotel information is listed under Travel Information on this event website.
Schedule of Events
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Interview Sign-Up Period/Table Visitation
10:30a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Individual Interviews (15-30-minute appointments)
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch (on your own)
1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Individual Interviews (15-30-minute appointments)
- This event will be held at Clarion University of Pennsylvania.
- Employers - Parking permits will be provided upon check-in
- Candidates - Visitors can obtain permits at public safety, Thorne St or feed the meters along Wilson Ave or in the pay lots.
- Directions and Hotel Information is listed under the Travel Information Section on this website.
- Please check this website one week before the event for logistical updates.