Career Connections

Text Alert

Get Connected

Courtesy/Transient Applications


A graduate student from another university may enroll in up to and including two graduate courses at Clarion University on a courtesy basis if he/she intends to transfer the credit of the Clarion course to another institution. This category of admission is non-degree courtesy/transient. Write “courtesy/transient” on the application form under program to which you are applying.


Checklist for Completion of Graduate Application
Courtesy/Transient Applicant



Complete the Graduate Online Application.

Select Non-Degree Applicant – Transient as a major


Submit a copy of your undergraduate transcripts showing the bachelor's degree awarded.


 A letter (on university letterhead) from the academic department of the university where you are currently enrolled as a graduate master’s student. The letter must indicate that the university will accept the Clarion graduate credits in transfer to your master’s program at that university. This letter should include the specific course approved for transfer credit.The letter is to be sent directly to:

Graduate Studies
Clarion University of Pennsylvania
840 Wood Street
Clarion, PA 16214