Use the Quizzes tool to take a quiz, review your quiz results, or see class statistics for a quiz.
Click on the Quizzes link under the drop down menu in the assessments tab.
From the main Quiz List:
1. Click on the name of the quiz you wish to take.
2. Read the instructions and details for the quiz, and when finished, click on the Start Quiz link.
The Start Quiz Confirmation screen will appear.
3. Answer the quiz questions by selecting an answer from the list of options or by filling in the appropriate text field. Click on the Save button after every question. Monitor your progress by looking at the Quiz info area on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. If there is more than one page, click the Next Page or Previous Page icon to navigate between pages.
5. Click on the Go to Submit Quiz button when you are ready to submit your quiz. The quiz confirmation screen will appear.
If you attempt to submit a quiz with unanswered questions, you will see a warning at the top of the Submit Quiz page. Click the links below the warning to return to the unanswered questions.
If you are ready to submit your quiz, click on the Submit Quiz button.
6. When you have finished revising questions, click on the Submit Quiz button. Again, you are given the option to go back to the quiz and change your answers before submitting the quiz.
Time Restricted Quizzes
If your quiz has a time-limit, you may be prompted or forced to submit your quiz. If the quiz is set to auto-submit at the end of the designated time period, only saved questions are submitted. Make sure you save regularly near the end of the quiz period and try to finish and submit the quiz before time expires.
Looking Over Questions
It is a good idea to review your quiz or difficult questions in the quiz, before you submit it. You can review questions using the Previous page icon or by clicking the question number in the Quiz Info widget. When you are done reviewing your answer, click the Go to Submit Quiz button.
1. First you must click on “Assessments” in the navbar at the top of the page and select “Quizzes.”
2. Click the dropdown arrow to the right of the quiz of interest and click on “submissions.
3. A speech bubble next to an attempt will indicate that feedback has been posted. Click the bubble to see instructor comments.
Your instructor may also have enabled you to have a specific view of the submitted quiz, ranging from all questions and answers to just questions missed, questions and submitted answers, etc. Click on the attempt to see quiz view. If no specific view has been set up by the instructor, then you will only see your score/ out of score and/or date and time of submitted attempt.
4. Here the feedback and grades are visible, click close when finished with this page.