Nair Hall is a co-ed gender residence hall. It was named for Bertha Nair, a faculty member in the English Department for 38 years. This seven story hall is home to 400 men and women. Residents enjoy a wide variety of activities which promote both academic and social growth.
Nair Hall borders the campus on Main Street and is located adjacent to rollerblade hockey, basketball, and Carrier Administration building.
- TV and Study lounges on every floor
- Laundry Facilities
- Computer Lab
- Recreational Equipment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen Facility
- Window drapes
- Vending machine area
- Room Dimensions: 11' 8" x 14' 2"
- All floors of Nair Hall have extended visitation
- Professional and paraprofessional staff members
- In-room cable TV/Cat 5 Data connections
- In-room free telephone service through Windstream or calling card long distance service
- Leadership opportunities within hall government
- Card Key Security Building Access