Students completing the Manager Program will receive an Associate of Applied Science degree in Administration Technology (AAS-AT) from Clarion University.
Graduates of the Office Manager concentration will be prepare students to be future office administrators, office managers, office supervisors, office coordinators, or entrepreneurs. In addition to a practical foundation of business education, students will receive valuable preparation in computer application software, web design, social media marketing, internet business, computer network basics and operating system troubleshooting. Students will sit for several industry certification exams which will reinforce their learning experience. The Learning Center in Seneca is the technical education partner for the Office Manager program..
Students will work closely with their adviser to determine which courses best fit their needs and goals. Your adviser will also help you to determine how to combine these courses with the required core curriculum courses each semester.
If you currently hold any Microsoft Certifications you may be eligible for transfer credits. Please contact Dr. Bill Hallock in the Department of Applied Technology, 814-676-6591, ext. 1307, for evaluation of possible transfer credits.
- Office 2013 Word - 3 credits
- Office 2013 Excel - 3 credits
- Office 2013 Powerpoint - 5 credit hours
- Project Management - 3 credit hours
- Social Media, Cloud Computing & Google - 3 credit hours
- Photoshop Elements - 3 credit hours
- Website Design & Content Development - 3 credit hours
- Windows Operating System Fundamentals - 5 credit hours
- 28 credit hours Total