Our goal is to enhance student development by providing opportunities for university involvement and leadership through recreational spaces and equipment in a customer-friendly and well maintained facility.
- three full sized multi-purpose gym
- a four lane elevated track,
- cardiovascular area including personal viewing screens,
- 4800 square foot weight room
- climbing wall - no extra fee
- meeting/rec room
- multipurpose/aerobics room.
- Indoor and outdoor recreational equipment is available
- In Fall of 1999 the 6.1 million dollar Student Recreation Center was opened to the campus community. This facility is student run and operated so a fee is required by all non-students.
- Please note at certain times during the year courts are rented for community events
How do students enter the building?
It is simple, once you obtain your university student identification card, you will be able to walk through the front doors, swipe your card at the turnstiles and enter the facility if you have paid a student recreation center fee when you sign up for classes. For community members, when you walk through the front doors, you will fill out a membership form and receive a membership card that you will be able to swipe at the turnstiles to enter the facility.